Finally got over the hump today. After 5 tries my front mount plate finally fit to the motor. It looks simple but I sure had a lot of trouble with it.
As you can see I used a hockey puck as a motor mount. I wish I could say it's my idea, but it's not. I'm sorry I can't remember the genius's name that thought of it, but he's on the forum somewhere. I've looked at so many mounts I can't remember now, but this was the one I liked best for my purposes. I'm not quite through with it yet, the muffler clamp I was going to use ended up too short. I have a plan, but it will have to wait till tomorrow.
I also redid the studs today that I already redid yesterday, because last night I got a brain storm about doing it differently. Now I have grade 5 screws in the rear mounts that I chopped off about 1/2" longer than the stock studs. This will give me a place to mount my custom spring loaded chain tensioner that I haven't invented yet. As soon as I'm finished with it I'll probably paint the mount black