View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 03:54 PM
Motorized Bicycle Member
Default Re: Annoying People.......

I agree... I have no prob with asking questions and a lil chat about the bike, but some people are just plain dumb and dangerous. About a week i was ridin to work on my dyno...A lady pulls up beside going about 25-30 and starts yelling out questions about my bike while i am between the parked cars and i got to the stop sign and started to tell her "that its people like you that get people killed" and a few more things i wont say here...

But the funny one happened this weekend... I had some friends in town so we went down to Venice beach. They took my truck and i rode down ( wanted to get some pics) so i am taking some pics/vid and there is a guy and his girl standing on the side watching and talking about the bike. After about 20 mins they walk over and start asking questions, then the guy says.... "You mind if i take it for a spin" (he was for real. I have never seen this person before in my life!!) so I look up and say "if i can sleep with your girlfriend" My friend had to walk away he was laughing so hard. Needless to say that stopped the the convo and he didnt ride my bike.

Might be a dick, but it was sure funny to see his reation. lol