View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 11:47 PM
Resident Mad Scientist
Default Re: Hard Fall, feeling rough.

Originally Posted by mapbike View Post
QUOTE: I do wear a full-face helmet with no visor. The original reasoning was because I know I built the thing, and I have had just about everything come loose at one point or another.

I'm like you man, on a bicycle something could break fall off or come loose at any time I dont care what bike it is or how good you think it's built, HELMET.........always good idea might just save your life.

I'm also glad to hear of the steady recovery Allen Wrench, just hang in there and love the heck out of that wonderful little woman that loves you so much..........hard to find now days and it does my heart good to hear someone talk about the jewel of a wife they have, good luck and get well fast...!

God Bless

Thanks Shan. Feels weird to be able to say it so soon, but this has been my second day back to work since the accident. The doctor figured that, with a desk job and an automatic transmission, there wasn't any reason why not. So I finished my second full, 8-hour day today - with no problem. Things are very slowly going back to normal. Though I will be even happier to ditch these crutches.

"There is nothing wrong with wanting a motorbike that is an extension of your personal taste and fashion sense; if you must ride somewhere, I say do it with style!"