View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 03:17 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Re: Anyone used this pipe?

Originally Posted by killercanuck View Post
That's a good deal. Some people can't seem to fit them, and others have no problem. But when they do get'em on they can't believe they didn't do it sooner. I don't have one yet, but use the 'Google search' at the top of the page for 'Grubee Pipe' There's lots of info around, like this thread:

and this one:

Have a click around, gl.
I actually saw this pipe and someone said it's a Grubee pipe, looked the same. Does it come with a muffler or is that an addon? I can see how this might be a tigh fit as the headpipe is non existant the expantion chamber is widest right by the frame. I have a 26" normal sized tube aluminum Giant Iguana(older one), anyone have experience with a frame like mine?

I might just grab one when I get my kit add some header pipe if needed for bendability and clearance. I dont understand why people arent using more pocket bike pipes as they fit and can be cut and either welded or high temp silicone tube an hoseclamped together a stock one runs around $30 an had a small but atleast AN expantion chamber. I'll try mine out when I actually select my engine, funds are not available at the moment. So I'm just trying to find the best parts and upgrades before I buy so everything runs smooth like my pocketbike engine rigged bikes.

The same shop that sells that pipe sells slant head and normal head for the same price aswell.
Anyone have any info on this Grubee pipe as far as powerband and average rpm of these 66cc engines as opppsed to my pocketbike 49cc engines? I know the smaller ones rev higher but not sure how much more.

I've googled around and was spelling "Grubee" wrong as i didn't see it in their page, also wasn't confirmed as the same pipe.

Last edited by Kayper; 09-07-2010 at 03:22 PM.