View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Bob Mac 18704 Bob Mac 18704 is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: penna.
Posts: 127
Angry Insurance for bike

I live in Pa. where these bikes are not legal for the streets. Sooo I figured I would go thru the license thing to save the inevitable court costs and fines. I go to the inspection station and the guy tells me I have to have blinkers so I put them on and he inspects it. I then proceed to the notary and she tells me I need insurance. I call my insurance man and after a full day he tells me they don't insure these bikes or mopeds. Sooo, my question would be where do I get insurance for one of these. I haven't gotten to the dept. of trans yet. That's another nightmare I suppose. Thanks Bob Mac
Reply With Quote