View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 10:06 PM
Resident Mad Scientist
Default Re: Hard Fall, feeling rough.

Originally Posted by sportscarpat View Post
Allen Wrench,
Sorry to hear about the accident. Had a close call a few weeks ago in my car. Other driver ran a red and almost tee boned me at 40 mph. It made me realize how fast things can change for the worse. Sounds like you got hit pretty hard. Hope you make a complete recovery.
Yeah, things can change for the worse faster than you can blink. I am very glad to be one of the lucky ones though. My life will be going back to normal soon enough. If the other driver had been going faster, or I had no helmet, or if the other fellow had driven over me instead of just slamming me, etc. etc. my change for the worse could have been permanent. I am still amazed, though, at how many people on here just wrote to wish me a speedy recovery. What a great group of guys you all are. I'm glad I found this forum. Tons of info on motorized bicycles for whoever needs it, and people who care. It's all great!

"There is nothing wrong with wanting a motorbike that is an extension of your personal taste and fashion sense; if you must ride somewhere, I say do it with style!"