View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 09:24 AM
Mac's Avatar
Mac Mac is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 489
Default Re: Hard Fall, feeling rough.

Allen Wrench,
My prayers and best wishes on a speed recovery, I have had several Motorcycle "accidents", broken stuff, road rash etc... I would say 80% were because the other driver did not see me(the other 20% were youth and stupidity!) Even not when I do my daily "max speed run" I am too analytical, feeling the bike's mechanics, not enjoying the ride, wondering what would happen if the front wheel failed....(It's a age thing)... Anyway, helmets work, I use a dirtbike one, yea, a bit uncomfortable, but so is the hospital! Best wishes.

Reply With Quote