View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 11:57 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default re: 2 the guy who is up his own

The biggest thing to remember is the old saying, the first person who looses it loses. I don't care who you are, what happened to you or how badly you were wronged, when you call someone out in a derogatory way you've already lost your case.

Case in point. Last night my family went to a restaurant and had a very enjoyable meal with great service. Now the table across from us was another story. All adults at one table and all kids (about 6) at another. For the most part the kids were pretty well behaved except for one who didn't like the food that her parents ordered. Waiter brought her out something else and the adults loudly complained about the wait. When the bill arrived the adults loudly pointed out all the "mistakes" on the bill to each other first, then the waiter and finally the manager.

Guess what, I really didn't care if they had good or bad service or if their bill was messed up. The way they handled it made them look like total jerks and THAT is what came across and it's pretty much the same with most vendor complaints here.