View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 11:16 AM
Bikeguy Joe Bikeguy Joe is offline
Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: up north now
Posts: 11,531
Default Re: Ask a specific question

I think they are called a cable end clamps- I get them at the Tractor Supply Co. or Ace hardware.

The end of the cable slips through the hole in it, then you tighten an allen head screw down on the cable.
Reply With Quote