View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 01:31 AM
oldsurfer oldsurfer is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: May 2010
Location: thousand oaks,,,ca
Posts: 126
Default Re: dropout chain tensioner

Originally Posted by KCvale View Post
Yes. I think they are called 'Skewres', in short little off-set eye bolts you put on both sides hub bolts before the hub nuts, and a stay that cups around the end of the frame chainstay like this.

In short very cool cheap little helpers, especially when chain matching with no tensioner.
Your local bike shop should have them.
That bike by the way is a Grubee GT1, it comes with them as well as a hub mounted drive sprocket.
i have the opposite front to back
Reply With Quote