View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 08:58 PM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Default Re: First MB Point Beach

i built a riverside for my firs was a good bike close to the point beach a tip for the front motor mount sbp make things alot easier for the 20 bucks check all and i mean all of the bearings for grease and tightness check the spokes for tightness after the first tank or so check and double check the sprocket for tightness and chain before each and every ride the kit recomends the use of synthetic oil trust me didnt use it on the first bike im on my second one now and the diff is night and day most motorcycle shops carry it if you cant find it walmart sells poulan synthetic oil its not on the shelves by the oil its usualy by the lawn and garden near the weed whackers take youre time and wear a helmet for gods sake it saved my life ten years ago in a 30mph motocycle accident. im not a pro bike builder but theese are all of the problems i had with my first build cause i thought i knew it all 20 years exp on motorcycles and working on them all will do that to you. theese things are fun but remember they arent toys the guys on here are super helpfull so i took thier advise and it helped me a lot ride on bro