So I finally did it, I got an old worksman and a motor.......that was the begining of a LONG weekend! So I new I was going to have to modify a few things, but I did not expect to have to modify everything!! A few things went smooth, but I snapped the clutch sliding it on the handle bar, I also cracked an engine mount after tightening a little to much, but with these things aside and after a lot of trial and error I got everything mounted and it looks great!!! The only thing I am confused about is the wiring, the instructions are about as clear as the Missouri river, I'll figure it out tonight after I get a longer chain and finish buttoning things up!! I will try to get pictures up soon!! This has been a blast so far and it won't be my last build, I am HOOKED!!!!!!!!