View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 12:09 PM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Default Re: Help.. Broken Bottom engine casing.

Good Morning Guys

The clutch arm is down all the way so that the flat part is siting in the right place, but it does appear that i'm missing the pin that would keep it in place. I'm assuming that pin goes in the little hole inside the cover? What can i use to replace this? I must say I think its been missing for a while, i've been wondering what that little hole was for. SO i do think i need that pin, but i dont think its whats causing my issue with the peg not going in enough...?

I checked the hole again.. there is nothing in there but the ball and the peg and no little kids here to "help" I do have a younger brother living here.. but he's 20 and he knows to touch my engine without permission is cretin death.

I attached some pics of the clutch arm and cover... in case i'm missing something here... still totally lost. Like i said yesterday I did lightly tap it with a hammer... and it helped a bit, but honestly i'm alittle scared to just bang it with a hammer until it fits... but maybe that's just the girl in me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bike 021.jpg (159.5 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg bike 022.jpg (156.1 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg bike 023.jpg (161.2 KB, 20 views)