View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 02:55 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Why I Started This Motor Bicycle Forum

Funny how things work out. A newbie (or spammer?) posts in Paul's original 'forum start' topic over two years ago so I read it all.

My hats off to you Paul, I have been in the forum community game for over a decade and glad to see you kept this one I want to be a part of since my new motorized bicycle interest alive for 3 years come this Christmas.

Having sat on both sides of the fence between the admin side of usability like pics, sigs, post content, and the user side wanting to do whatever they want you strike a very good balance here.

I agree that responsible sized (640x wide) pics are crucial to many help topics, as is a little sig line if it is kept 'not to tall'.

I certainly can't speak for other members here, but I am the exact same person here as I was on 'that other site' but handed my hat and shown the door there.

Hehehehe, I can fondly recall being shown the door in my mid 20's to 30's a couple of times in real life, that's different and usually rewarding and memorable when you get older.
I have long outgrown that, but it's nice to see you won't just cut someone off here without a little effort to let them know what is OK and what is not, and from a forum posters point of view, you have things set up pretty well ;-}
KC's Krusiers Builds