Been a while since I've messed with this thing.
Had it leaned against the back of the truck last year and forgot about it.
Got in the truck, started backing out, heard a noise then realized it was the chopper. Been frustrated about that since so I haven't messed with it. The front fork was bent, dent in the downtube, and it bent the front wheel.
Last week I ordered a new front fork/whee/disc brake kit from Bicycle Designer
I got it out last night and started working on finally making a rear disc caliper mount. Made the template from 3/16" aircraft plywood so I could actually mount the caliper and fit the template to the frame. Everything seems to check out so today I'll make the actual mount from 3/16" steel and weld it to the frame.
It's not much, but here's a shot of it on the work stand.
Progress is being made.