View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 09:22 AM
CoastalCruiser's Avatar
CoastalCruiser CoastalCruiser is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spaced Coast
Posts: 338
Default Re: changing motor mount angle

PC-7 is a thicker version of JB Weld that comes in 2 small cans. You can get it at Home Depot, I think. It can be packed into the voids and will harden to a sandable surface that won't crumble. I've used it for many applications and swear by it. It's kind of goopy and messy but not runny like JB Weld.
Reply With Quote