View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator
Default Re: Flatless Tires or tubes ????

Just a little while ago I got some new rim's from.....Wheels: Husky Bicycles

After a few mile's when I would pedal, the hub would skip. I was going to fix it but then thought I should not have to with new wheels.. I sent a e-mail to them and let them know what was going on. They said to send it back and they would ship me a new one.

About a week and a half later I got the new wheel...they sent me the 26X2.125...wrong one. I need the I e-mailed them and sent it back. Then they did send the 26X1.75....But it was the front wheel

So I sent it back again...I waited, and waited, and waited....I e-mailed them with no response. Finally I called them, they said they where out of stock and it would be 2 week's before they got a new shipment. Well that was it for me!! I sent the other front wheel I had and asked for my money back.

They did not want to give me my money back ...I had to get my credit card company involved and they took care of it for me.

So I wish I knew where to get some good wheel's...I'm using my old beat-up wheel's again. I can find good wheel's...but they are a couple of hundred buck's each. I've been thinking of some mag wheels, they are $145 each. But so far I can't bring myself to spend that kind of money right now.