View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 04:02 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Talking Re: Find a Dealer & Review

Well here it is my personal reveiw on terry blow's 4g belt drive kit, overall i must say it a realy excellent motor kit. Point's to ponder on,
#1(ease of installation)- very easy to install with the right tools ie. 10 m.m. wrench, + 5 m.m. allen key tool + leveler+ a little know how goes a long way.
#2.(ease of operation) very easy to operate just give gas and go
#3.(ease of mantinace) easy to maintain just have to change the oil out every 50 hours also on the +side just have to put straight 87 octain gas in ,no more mixing oil with gas.
#4.(ease of riding) bike handles well with the extra wide width peddle cranks as well as engine.
#5.(ease of smiles) ear to ear grins,just miles and miles of smiles.
Over all the performance of the motor is excellent as and i must say customer support is really good.
Like when i first opened the box to my motor there was some slight shipping damage to the box muffler pipe Terry sent me a replacment delux poo poo pipe free of charge,now that was really cool of him to do.I definitly will keep doing buisness with him , so to any one out there looking for a good four stroke engine kit Terry's the man to go to for one, you won't be disappointed,I strongly recommend him. He works hard and goes out of his way to help you if any issues arise, his responces are very prompt and immediate if i may add as well. definitly will be doing future business with you terry. Thanks Terry your the main go to guy for this kit indeed.

Last edited by whelan wheels; 06-15-2010 at 06:14 PM.