Got a few questions on this.
- Which one fits a Cranbrook (I'm guessing the CB-110?)
- How do they mount up? Do they clamp solidly on the hub somehow or do they just sit on the spokes?
- Do I have to re-spoke the wheel to fit it inside? (wouldn't bother me, but would like to know)
- Are they self-truing? Nothing to center, just bolt on?
- If the wheel isn't 100% true (I do mine on a vice & use a marked 2x4 stood on end to eyeball it), will that affect the sprocket being true to the hub?
- What happens if I get chain-to-tire rub? Is there a way to adjust it?
Thanks. Just getting sick of the rag-joint thing having to be redone 3 or 4 times every time I pull it off, and braking like 3 bolts every time I do it.