View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 08:44 PM
Dealer & Custom Builder
Default Re: Find a Dealer & Review

I believe that they have adopted policy deciding to delete all negative and arguing posts even ones between the mod and members. I believe this is a good and bad but from what I have seen it is usually a good thing. If they did not delete the bickering then that is all you would see is us members arguing. And who wants to log in to see every one fighting about everything so in this respect it is a good thing. But when it comes to a thread like this as long as you don't go too far with your negative comments your OK. Like the post you are talking about it is still here and has been fo several days now because he said what he had to say and did not go over board. You will not all ways agree that the post should or should not have been deleted. Just think of what this site would look like if it went unchecked with all the member that login with a few drinks under there belt wanting to pick a fight what do you think this site would look like then. I have been subjected to this very thing I think they are doing a good job here and I appreciate there hard work and I would like to thank the guyz that do all the work and get nothing back except when we say thank you so from me THANK YOU MODERATORS