Seems like I didn't do a whole lot today. I cut a slot in the head gusset for the tank mounting clamp. The top tube is arched so the tank is still a bit wobbly, I'll get some innertube or electrical tape tomorrow so that I can wrap the top tube where the clamps are.
While I had the dremel out, I trimmed the rear fender to clear the chain, I also had to trim the new chainguard to clear the tire. It's still rough cut for fit, I'll have to pretty the cuts up.
I also started to fab up the chain tensioner bracket. Got a piece of 1 1/2 X 1/8 in flatstock and cut it with the horizontal bandsaw. I started to mount it but I got the wrong sized adel clamps.
The entire bike is pretty much mocked up. I mounted the hand controls, I was expecting a fight with the old grips, but they just rolled off the bars.