View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 12:55 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: What Have You Done To Me?

Originally Posted by dag_29307 View Post
Hey Shan, I couldn't have said it better myself. I wake every morning next to the most wonderful woman I have ever known. This Oct. we will be together 20 yrs. I have some major plans come fall. I hope each of you get to experience the joy that have filled the last 20years of my life. Some of you may have done so already, but for those of you who haven't yet. Don't worry you will. I often think of the song by Garth Brooks "If tomorrow never comes" and I ask myself if I do that. I can honestly say I do.

Sorry this is getting so mushy. I love my wife and I couldn't live one day without her. Baby I'm amazed by you.

You know it's funny I'm starting to feel the same way about my MB. I can't go a day without wanting to go for a ride.
Yea... "dag" I'm not the mushy kind of man either but I love my wife very much as well, come July we will have been together 6 years, and it's better now than ever, we owe our success to Gods grace in our lives, we both came out of bad relationships in the past and desided to quit doing things our way cause it wasnt working out, so we comitted our lives and our marriage into Gods hands and pray for wisdom and guidence each day, now we have found that LASTING since of peace and fulfilment that we could never seem to find on our own, it sure is a lot easier to love when you truly realize how much you are loved.

God bless all on this forum & their families, I pray God will grant his grace to all who will surrender their lives and relationships into his hand, only here can true & lasting peace be found that passes all understanding even in the times of great trials & testing in this life, wow it took me way to long to figure this out but I'm so thankful that the Lord never gave up on me and now I see more clearly than ever in many ways.

Always ride safe..........