Thread: Fire
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 04:20 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Fire

silverbear I am so sorry to hear about your misfortune. I read about this tuesday i think, and was trying to think of what i could write, and the whole time thinking about how devistating it has to be, and all. Thinking OMG i don't know what i would do if that happened to me.. well i had a friend of mine over and they smoked a ciggerette before we left, and threw it in the butt can, well i was gone about a hour and a half and tried to go home, and it was blocked off, they told me therewas a fire, i looked up the road and instantly knew it was our place, i flew up there as the guy was yelling at me to stop, and sure enpugh it was our place. There was pretty bad house damage and they did save alot, even my bikes, but they were all thrown around and charred, smoked what not, and man i was really really bummed, so man, silverbear, I really do feel for you bud. Your bikes were all classics, and beautiful bike. Gone. I could not imagine. The ironic thing about all this is that i recently quit smoking about a month and a half ago, started using a ecig, so when i told everyone about what happened that were all like well we know it wasn't from a cigg since you quit, and no actually it was. I am very thankful for the fire dept quick response, and the way they saved everything.Login to a private album