View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 12:04 PM
Motorized Bicycle Member
Default Re: i've come to believe

Originally Posted by silverbear View Post
Hey Charlie,
I spend my winters in Maryland north of Frederick, but have a daughter and son in Baltimore. There are a few others here in Maryland, at least one other in Baltimore. If you post a thread asking for Maryland riders, you'll find somebody near you, maybe. Can't hurt to try and you might end up with a good local contact, maybe even somebody to go riding with. Welcome to the forum and good luck with your build.
thanks for the welcome SB....i have seen 2 or 3 motorbikes around the city and it never fails to put a smile on my face.....i'm somewhat of a perfectionist so this project will take me some time....i keep looking at kits like the SB Stinger for 160 to the door and figure i want to see what i can do w/ a basic kit like that.....
i moved here in the fall of '99 and have grown to like the city's size and energy....i may post to see who's around, but not til i have my bike on the road......remember the licence plates on the front bumpers of hot rods in the 50s/60s..."lone wolf-no club"..... that's kinda me since i hit 60....
again, thanks for your welcome and thoughts.... charlie in baltimore