View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 04:05 PM
worrow worrow is offline
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ontario
Posts: 4
Default Re: Ontario Bike Engine Owners

to correct previous response, you require Motorcycle Low Speed M (L)
approx. $56 to get your M1. So you can risk it yourself, when you do the course and get your M (L) he only indication you get is on your license so they won't know unless they pull you over. So basically if your not going to go and get it, just obey the laws when you see them. Should be fine. However you do not require the M(L) for offroad use.
Reply With Quote