View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 04:51 AM
worrow worrow is offline
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ontario
Posts: 4
Default Re: Ontario Bike Engine Owners

meowy84 if you read the post directly above your, I posted it yesterday. You require a class M license to drive with a bike and engine.
Reply With Quote