View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 08:54 PM
worrow worrow is offline
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ontario
Posts: 4
Default Re: Ontario Bike Engine Owners

After minor research I have discovered that you still require a M license in Ontario.

M-----Motorcycles, including a limited-speed motorcycle (motor scooter) and a motor-assisted bicycle (moped)Holders may also drive a Class G vehicle under the conditions that apply to a class G1 license holder.
Reply With Quote