This is my first start to finish build. I learned a lot including how a whole bunch of parts are not compatible.
I started with the Felt Twin and then purchased a PK-80. Standard mounts down work so I splurged on the Ridley mounts. I was hoping for an easy build for my first. I went with the Ridley over the Ampt since I was told they did not work with the PK engines. Turns out the rear mount on the Ridleys doesn't work with the PK either. I ended up swapping out the motors with another I had picked up.
The rear mount fit but the chain caught on the edge of the mount. Some grinding, more grinding, a bit more grinding and my $200 engine mounts finally worked.
Anyway, after a bunch of diversions and hiccups it is finally done.