View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 04:55 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Thumbs up Go for it and good luck (truly)

Since NASA is out of business, maybe motor bicycles will be the next technology to have trickle down effects for the average consumer. :-)

re: Trinidad. It must suck to live in second rate countries, but at least in Cuba etc, you can pretty much drive anything.

I really like the idea of a motor bicycle street race like you mentioned. That is awesome! Is there any video footage?

YouTube - Hicktown (Lyrics) - Jason Aldean

"Let it rip/ when we got the money/ let it roll/ if we got the gas/ it gets wild/ but thats the way we get down, in a hick town!" Jason Aldean

Originally Posted by Creative Engineering View Post
There are those who have years of experience with engines...and there are those who don't.

This is not a pissing contest.

Just calm down, and let things unfold as they will. The reason for making a speed bike has already been stated. It will go to Trinidad when finished. We just figured that forum members would like to see the progress...If not, I will ask the mods to delete this thread, and we will not discuss this build any further. Simple enough! The matter is of a complete indifference to me! is possible, using the China engine, to go 60mph+

No...they don't hold NHRA events at Sunshine speedway. It's just a small, hick, track. But they do have the standard traps. I'm sure the customer in Trinidad could care less. We are going to go to Sunshine speedway for the safety aspect. No traffic...and yes they will let us run it down the track!