View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 07:57 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default I get my new toy today

Hello all. I am joining the forums because after toying with the idea for a while I found a new toy. I have attached a picture of it. Its brand new and only been ridden once. Its a demo that was given to a scooter dealer at a great price so they passed the deal along. I am excited because I have always loved motorized stuff but most of what I have owned I have never been able to maintain or fix because of how specialized the engineering was. I had a goped bigfoot and GSR 40 both of which were great fun to ride and I used them to get to and from work. The stares were always amusing. Now I live in a bigger town and a bigger kids toy seems more appropriate not to mention safer. I am sure I will have tons of questions once I get the Bicycle home and take it out for a few spins. I am going to have to read up on how to break the engine in. If anyone has experience with this bike let me know what you learned. I will fill you in on the details once I get the owners manual and successfully manage not to kill my self.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bike1.jpg (9.4 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg bike2.jpg (9.5 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg bike3.jpg (4.2 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg bike4.jpg (7.4 KB, 62 views)