View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 07:40 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Smile Re: Just looking for an opinion from bicycle lovers out there!

Does anyone really know what being "green" means? This is being used as a verb or an action word. I understand being "green" as doing something to help prevent future damage to the environment. Am I right? I understand that there are differing opinions on the subject but the whole point is making a difference regardless how small or trivial. I mean it has to start somewhere. It takes someone or something to kick you in the a** to get you motivated in the first place but once you get rolling others can follow. I have been restoring bikes from the scrap yards here in Sc. for years if for nothing else but to keep them out of the recycle center. I do it because I feel I'm doing my part to help out. Even if it is trivial.

I think what you are doing AM is a real "green" step and if someone sees this as a step forward and they start to step in the same direction there will be a domino effect which could lead to major improvements. As I said before it has to start somewhere. The actions of the few can move many. So keep up the "green" and maybe you will inspire someone else to do something "green"
Hope it Helps. I am also a proud member of the 20 MPH. club

Last edited by dag_29307; 04-09-2010 at 07:43 AM.