View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 01:14 AM
Default Re: Just looking for an opinion from bicycle lovers out there!

Originally Posted by ADDICTED MOTORBICYCLES View Post
Hello there, I've posted a thread similar to this, but this time I'm posting for opinions on an expansion of my company, ADDICTED MOTORBICYCLES. While this new company prospect still includes gas engine conversion kits, I am now going to focus mainly on bicycles in general. I figure there's a larger market out there when the engine kits are not the main focus, plus I'll be able to help make a difference on this planet during my time, as I am basing my company on recycling old and garbage bicycles, restoring them from death, and keeping our beloved rides out of the dumps!

Now I understand this is a motorbicycling forum, and while still related, I know it's a little off topic. I apologize if a thread like this is not allowed, and if the administrators choose to remove this thread, then I understand. I just want opinions and to advertise to a population that I know has a lot to do with bicycles, here is the best site I know of.

So please let me know your opinions on my work, give me suggestions if you have any, and please, feel free to become a member of the ADDICTED BICYCLES website!

Thanks guys.
Hi Damien,

I've read your post several times. Am still confused. Could be the beer.

But how would saving old bikes help the environment? Wouldn't melting them down and reusing the metal be better for the environment than sanding, bead blasting, chemically stripping, repainting, adding an engine, filling it with petroleum products, and riding it around actually be worse for the environment?

Why do you hate the environment?