My front mount came in today and i finished buttoning everything up. With this frame i used the long studs and extra 20mm spacer on the rear mount then flipped the new front mount around. fits great now, didn't have to mess with the exhaust after mounting this way. I bought a chainbreak from ACE hardware and it sucked big time. Ended up just using a punch to break the chain. gonna possibly trim up the fenders and mount them tommorrow and run the wires properly for the kill switch. Got it fired up and it runs great! did some laps around a church parking lot before it got dark. Running 16 to 1 dino oil for break in gonna go synthetic after (got royal purple) I am surprised how easy this kit went together a lot of info on this forum made it super easy.