My First Build
I am going to build a trailer, but I have a few questions first.
1) If the rectangle is wider than long, will this be okay? Like so:
2) What drive type would be best? Friction, chain, belt?
My thoughts: Friction drive would be good and easy, chain would require a ton of work and special cutting, etc., belt would only require a single weld; for the belt driving wheel.
3) With proper ventilation and materials, could I "upholster" my frame so it looks more professional?
4) Mounting points. Rear wheel or seat?
5) Engine. What would be too little, what would be too big? I am around 250 pounds, 6'4", so hopefully I won't need a small car engine on the back.