View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 06:21 AM
Default re: 60 MPH...achieveable? Who cares?!? Let blueprint an engine!

I'm subscribing to this thread for sure! Lol, you guys are a riot! I just spent somewhere under an hour reading every post in all 11 pages of this thread, thoroughly amused! I love this website, I had a hard, tiring night at work, I come home, exhausted and miserable, I log on, and BAM! You guys got me in a good mood again. Thanks guys! LMAO, so anyways, here's my two cents...

I see the merit in the challenge, I can picture the customer in Trinidad saying he wants it to go as fast as possible. This Trinni wants to be a king. I say let him. Lol, as for myself, I've had a piston sieze at 45 km/h, it wasn't pretty. I don't know what that is in MPH, but it's not even 30 I don't think. I'm only able to hit 53.8 km/h, on a slight downhill with no wind, and at that speed, I'm scared. I've bailed my bike many times, and hearing that lil unreliable, possibly made with a hammer in china, engine scream under my junk, I have a minor panic attack. If you are willing to try 60 MPH on a bicycle with one of these engines, be my guest, but in my opinion, you're a special kind of human. LMAO. You're two brave men, and as for the Trinni dude, let's hope he knows what he's getting himself into. I wish you the best of luck, the best of safety, please don't crash. lol, as cool as this would be, I don't think we want to put a memorial at the end of this thread. I'm following along with this thread, I'm interested and anxious to know everything went well, and it's a story for the record books, and not names on a hospital list.

Best of luck Jim and Dylan.