Well, I finally got the kit in to discover it would not fit on the bike I had, so I got a Cruiser and have it together. Can't seem to get the thing dialed as I have already destroyed the throttle. After 2 jury rigs to fix the delicate plastic parts on the handle bar mount, the cable sleeve is disconnected from both the carb and the handle. Looking for a better set-up that is not so chintzy. I did manage to get a couple of runs in and I am looking forward to getting it going for the long haul. On the bright side, the place I ordered the motor from sent me a Grubee instead of the Jet. Just a work in progress I guess.