Thread: Piston Arm?
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 03:36 PM
misteright1_99's Avatar
misteright1_99 misteright1_99 is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Treasure Coast, Florida
Posts: 716
Default Re: Piston Arm?

The technical term for it is "connecting rod"..
"No such thing as a stupid question, just a stupid answer"

48cc Grubee Starfire Round Head......
Reply With Quote