Originally Posted by Retmachinist
I had a Pocket Bike Expansion Chamber from an old mini bike project laying around so I decided to see if it could be modified to fit my latest MB. It actually worked out easier than I though. I cut the two ends off, and swaped them with the two ends of the kit exhaust. A little brazing, and high temp paint, and it should be good to go. I will be interested to see if it does anything for the performance
if it ever quits snowing, and the streets melt off.
That is going to be one sweet pipe and from what I hear, expansion pipes make your bike work MUCH better and they look better too.....