Thread: Aloooha!
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 12:48 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Aloooha!

Originally Posted by haolehonu View Post
hey there. I went to Leilehua High and used to live on the island before college. I figured these bikes would be perfect for cruising through wahiawa and Millilani though
Wow laulau! Class of 70! Go Mules!

Just waiting on some cash flow so I can get my orders in. Yeah, I told the wife I wanted to order at least 2 kits. I like my scooters, which I use at present for work, but like the simplicity in maintenance and function of a motorized bike. I enjoy tinkering with my bikes in repairs and upgrades and picked up a few bits of knowledge from working on my scooters. I should be able to get a kit up and running with little or no problems. (keeping my fingers crossed)

Btw, they're making improvements to Kam Hwy between Wahiawa and Mililani. Wider bike lanes and better drainage. Hoootah!

Oh yeah, for you readers out there. Clive Cussler's, The Chase, has a hero and villain that ride motorized bikes by HD. The period for the story is before 1910. They even had a small drawing of a HD motorized bike not unlike what many of you already built. Way kewl!