View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 11:40 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: word!!! from chicago....

tommyb: that's the whole point of a builders club,help a brother out right. I fell hard for my china gal and put 800mls on it the first summer. johny is like my shopteacher/stepfather/guru and after you listen to a few storys , you can build some cool stuff over there.thats what this sport/hobby needs along with this forum is a club to go to get advice on things you can't realy learn on the net. and who dosen't want guy's to ride with...
pdubs: as far as cus/manifold I've only altered a stock one so far, we looked at turning one .the trouble is realy waste as alum/dowel that dia is $$$. I have one bro who can spin his jug around ,so i plan on making two parts and have johny tig it . then we gona have us a good old fashion port polish party! after all winter is the time to monkey w/reed valves and trim piston skirt's right.
once we give johny a few more pointers on how to post ,well get him on here and you'll find he's a great resorce
buttons and I are working out the details for spring rally ,will post invite soon
eldo: post pics of 3 wheeler when you can ,It took me a while to find the right software to resize the files to fit forum spec's but it is doable. I've got a spare motor just waiting for 3 wheel frame ,belive it or not ,as a bike for my mom(she's 72) how cool is that gona be... ltr jmjb
we few, we happy few, we band of brothers.
for he that shares the road with me shall be my brother. be he nare so vile this ride shall gentile his condition . and pedestrians now afoot will hold there manhood cheap when passed by a motor bike geek