View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 12:31 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Re: Hi fromSurrey British Columbia Canada

Hi all I dont have a digital so I had my daughter inlaw snap a few shots on the week end and am waiting for her to email them to me as soon as I get them I will try to post them here.

Pablo just a ngk plug and 7mm copper core plug lead and a nice water proof ngk resister plug boot.sound proofing was just some thick rubber stuck to the clutch cover with some double sided foam tape. that got rid of that ringing noise and a lot of gear noise. I also put some 1 inch strips cut from a large O ring of rubber between every second cooling fin like my old dirt bikes had.

Gronkster I got the PK80 stelth edition powder coated black looks nice it did not come with the dual break leaver. my bike has the rapidfire shifters with brakes attatched so this would not have worked for me. the dual pull looks good to me and thats what I am useing on my next build. the ideler has no bearings kinda sucks showing some ware all ready.

oh ya put another 150 on her this weekend I think shes broken in now pulled those hills real good on the way to and from work today.

Last edited by Power Ryder; 06-17-2008 at 12:33 AM.