View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 11:59 AM
Riding Rich Riding Rich is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: pa
Posts: 349
Default Re: Pennsylvania frozen biker here

i'm pretty sure JBCRUsin has his motorized bicycle registered in PA as a WHIZZER.
Maybe see if he has some input as well.
Maybe we can register as Whizzers.

Anyway i'm the most curious about carrying insurance.
If we can get insurance thats really the worrse fine. " up to $600 for a car "

Then we could argue we got insurance and tried to register but the state ran us in circles.

We would have effectivly done everything possible to be leagal even got insurance and technically we don't even have to do that.

Therefore a + on our part.

I'm gonna call around today.
Anyone know any insurance agents personally?
Reply With Quote