Re: what in your road kit
From left to right:
1) 10 feet of rope- to suspend either end of your bike in the air
2) Electrical tape- wrapped on a 1" x 3/32 wide piece of aluminum- 10 to 12 feet, very compact
3) Zip ties
4) Tire gauge, tube patches and valve tool.
5) Tire removal tools
6) Small slip joint pliers
7) Small vise grips
8) Cresent wrench.
9) through 13) Combination wrenches (more sizes, less space), 14-15, 9/16-5/8, 12-13, 10-11, 8-9
Second row- on the belt, not in the roll:
14) Leatherman- don't get a cheap imitation. They are well worth the price and work well. A cheap one will convince you combination tools are worthless. They are not, but the cheap ones are.
15) Cell phone
Then you can see where the roll goes- attached with three mini bungees.
BTW- in the hollow area at the back of the "tank", a spare tube will be concealed in there.