Re: Yet more questions
1. You can use Amsoil but I would start at 20:1 then you can go 40 or 50 to 1 after break in.
2. You can find different air cleaners. I use a K&N RC-2550
3. Motorcycle shops have chain breakers that will work for the 415 chain
4. If you are looking for a muffler I don't know what to tell you. If you are looking for a tuned pipe there are threads in this forum where some people are selling them and some have adapted pocket bike pipes.
5. Talk to your bike shop or online about wheels, I would suggest just getting yours re-laced with bigger spokes.
Hope this helps.