Thread: Sears Bikes
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 07:17 PM
Default Re: Sears Bikes

Originally Posted by Maxvision View Post
Went to Niagra Cycles and got a better look at it. Seems that it might be used for holding cables tight before you clamp them down.
Thats it Max, Cool Tools: Fourth Hand Tool
"Fourth Hand Tool
I always knew there had to be an easier, smoother way to change cables on my bicycle or Lambretta. Previously tightening a brake or clutch cable on my old scooter involved fumbling with a vice grip or begging someone to hold the cable taught while I clamped down the adjustment screw. Enter the 4th hand tool. This little beauty grabs one side of any cable you are adjusting. Squeeze the grips and it clicks locked at the distance you are aiming to adjust!"

Originally Posted by RedB66 View Post
Most of those parts come from Niagra Cycle Works. More and more companies are starting to sell their goods through the major retail websites.

-- Bicycles, Bike parts, Mountain Bikes, BMX, Road Bikes, Haro Bikes, KHS Bikes, Felt Bikes at Niagara Cycle Works
We really do live in an amazing time. Not just the commerce stuff but all this information and resource being key strokes away and literally at our finger tips. The magic Box.

worst apocalypse ever