View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 05:24 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Wanna Become Hawaii Dealer

I bet You are in a good position to contact the exporters of the bikes and the kits bring only half way from China to the US mainland chaper shipping and perha . I had just made a RAW kit bike. I am pleased with it and I imagine You too are very pleased with them. to become a dealer You could buy a container load to achieve a good bottom line cost.
to seek fincial aid you must develop a business plan. no one wants to jump on a price for a container load any more because the products were inferior for many years. Now is the time to act.
get a closeout sale or a going out of business sale. and get the bkes that suit your terrain.
also ctraigslist has the best rescorces locally for kits motors and bikes. I find that ,made in USA is a great selling point. so an older bike frame from the 1940's or 50's will increase the value of your final product by $1000 bucks and if you jump in on the "Workman" cycles type frame you can initiate a Board Track Racer design with possibility of in frame tanks. this streamlines the bike and allows for better sales Thousands instead of hundreds of dollars in profit good luck I am attaching my 1948 huffy frame pic and a Workman style pic.
Put somthin' Fun between Your Legs
when in doubt throw it out

Last edited by pre-war Schwinn; 02-23-2010 at 01:11 AM.