View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 02:31 PM
Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Default Re: Engine for this bike?

Originally Posted by maxsideburn View Post
I guess from my perspective it just feels like the frickin' universe rotates around southern california and it makes me quite angry.

Especially on car/motor's like if you live in that area you have access to ANYTHING...whereas down here I typically can't even find sports cars in junk yards (as a for instance), let alone a custom motor shop or anything else interesting.

Anyone have any ideas if the motors sold by zoombicycles will fit a Huffy Cranbrook without modification?
The engine kits that are sold by eveyone of us are all the same size & bolt on the same!!
You will have to do a little easy mod to the front mount to make the engine fit in a cruiser frame, but you can find all that info right here!!

Also, plan on adding a front brake to your bike ASAP! The rear coaster brake will eventually fail if used alone!!

& "YES"... the universe DOES actually rotate around us!! It's a scientific fact that's been proven in lab tests!! lol
For motorized bicycle sales, service & engine kits in Los Angeles, please visit us at-

Follow VMB on facebook>>>

Follow VMB on Instagram>>>

Last edited by Venice Motor Bikes; 12-07-2009 at 02:39 PM.