View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 01:40 AM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Default Re: Hello from Poland.

Originally Posted by rkorson4209 View Post
Geez this has to be the most hooked up motorized bicycle I have yet to see. Great work. I myself can't do anything that nice.
Thanks Yesterday evening I tried to ride by pedals, becouse kill switch isn't connected yet. Riding position is qiute comfortable. Sram S7 gear hub works well so I have to think better of the shift kit.

Not sure if I really understand the carb mod? Can you explain it a lil better?
The carb mod is a cable for intake lever form carb to lever on handlebar. Easiest way to do that, I think.

I really love those mirrors, I would love to get some for my cruiser. And yer gonna have to let me know how well, and if that bike computer is holding up. I have tried three with no success.
Mirrors and switches are from motorbike's parts shop. This cyclocomputer I have to check again or throw away. I've got two of them, and both makes some kind of reset during ride on my bike and motorbike either. At first I thought the engine vibrations are the reason, but i checked it on my MTB and it's also happening. I really want to use it becouse this cyclocomputer has a place for LEDs on PCB near LCD display, so I want to fight for it
MTB Author Mystic Shock with Skyhawk GT5 80cc onboard....

See my MopedShow :-)

Last edited by Coval_PL; 12-03-2009 at 01:53 AM.