View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 11:53 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: CRAPPY Customer Service:

yay. i finally, I get to vent,lol. Well so far I ordered 3 kits. 2 From Bikeberry, and 1 from thats dax. Well one of the motors I got from bikeberry has been having nothing but problems from the start, and had noticed like oil all over the bike like there is a crack maybe somewhere. It siezed up, so I contacted bikeberry about it. They told me to pull the piston out to see if it is burned or scorched. LOL I told them how can I pull it up and out if it is siezed up. I told them I think the motor should be replaced, but they quickly replied we warranty parts. I do gotta say tho that the kits came pretty quick in the mail about 4 to 5 days, but both were really banged up badly. The kit I ordered from dax took awhile to come around 9 days, but when it came it was in excellent cond, and seems to be of alot better quality. They did forget to send the clamshell adapters, so I wrote them about it, and they said they would get it out a.s.a.p. So if I were to order again, I would pick dax again, or try pirate cycles from what everyone says.