View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 02:41 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Pre War Frame+RAW Kit

Duhhhhh It isn't Pre-War no More .
I guess I have a "Beginners First build on budget" Frame and its not MURRY WoW!
I must now start {Post War}Frame+RAWkit
this is the most Excitement I've had since claiming " UnOfficial Mayor of "Surf City" huntington beach
I have a co worker who commutes every time he gets a Call. He Updated me on the Popular Motorized Beach Cruiser.
Now Whizzer I made a friend in a purchase of his 1949 Barbra Ann Bread Truck. He didnt need it anymore to run Cedar Shake to Roofing Jobs up in Arrowhead.
While discussing the three hundred dollar price "same as my rent" by telling me he would throw in a Whizzer Motor if I came right away.
I drove from HB to Riverside in just onve 18 minutes in my 1967 GTO with a bullet proof Buick 350 in it.
the Wizzers are a Houshold Name at the Beach
I knew the old stuff is safe with the railroad cap wearing Whiz Kids
All I am going to do is Hit the" stripped by razorblade" bare frame with Eazy Off Qven Cleaner and
put new SS 12 gauge rims and a whole bunch New Parts stamped out in Asia

its really nice to have myself surrounded with Motorized Bikes
I had contemplated a Currie E Zip Duel fuel +RAW kit but the "StraightBar" was calling my name I got to Long Beach in 49 minutes in my32valve Lincoln MarkVIII he and the Roofer sell bikes for a living.
I could go the Riverside Schwinn Bicycle Store and get a New Stamp Steel pot metal bike from my Grundig aluminum Barbra Ann Step Van with a Chevy 235 Stove bolt sis and 49 steering wheel and gauges
I think the Post War Steel was really rust resistant

Last edited by pre-war Schwinn; 02-22-2010 at 12:49 AM.